original binding in a sentence
- Most are in their original bindings, none of them yellowed or torn.
- Over 600 were printed before 1600, and many retain their original bindings.
- You can ask them to match the original binding as closely as possible.
- It has been damaged over time, and the original binding is now lost.
- Repairs or restorations are often done to emulate the style of the original binding.
- It's difficult to find original binding in a sentence.
- The codex is still bound in its original binding of brown leather with stamped ornamentation.
- Both volumes are in the original bindings.
- A few planks of wood and several yards of string would have been used for the original binding.
- But mint versions in their original binding could sell for as much as $ 72, 000, he said.
- The original binding letter of intent to build " Utopia " was announced in 2009 but amended in 2012.
- A complete set of all 50 numbers in their original bindings sold at Sotheby's in October 2011 for $ 398, 500.
- The binding of the Drexel partbooks was replaced by the library in 1950, strongly suggesting that the original binding was in poor shape.
- Although the original binding was lost when NYPL rebound the partbooks in 1950, some information can be ascertained based on the Bodleian fragments.
- "' Peniarth 481D "'is a late 15th century illuminated manuscript in its original binding that is held at the National Library of Wales.
- The manuscript is a book, in its original binding, of 198 parchment leaves which are 150 mm by 110 mm, with 23 26 lines per page.
More: 1 2
- original bible project in a sentence
- original bid in a sentence
- original bill in a sentence
- original bill of lading in a sentence
- original bills of lading in a sentence
- original black entertainment in a sentence
- original black entertainment tv in a sentence
- original block in a sentence
- original boardwalk style in a sentence
- original bombshell in a sentence