option date in a sentence
- And they wound up missing an option date to re-sign him.
- Salomon said it discovered mispriced options dating back to November in one of its regular spot checks.
- But on Nov . 10, 1999 _ seven months after his last promotion and four months away from his options date _ Arnold was fired.
- Following its fourth and final season in 2012, the show went on hiatus, before effectively being canceled as the contract option date passed without renewal.
- The terms and conditions of the put option dated Jan 12, 1998 are; Halim Saad offers to acquire up to 722.88 million Renong shares of 50 sen each from UEM.
- It's difficult to find option date in a sentence.
- CCL had also entered into a put option with a local brokerage firm for the sale of its remaining 11.3 per cent stake in CSM at RM6.75 each within one year of the put option date.