option canada in a sentence
- Grenier found that Beaudoin was an Option Canada decision-maker.
- Jocelyn Beaudoin worked for the Option Canada group during the 1995 Quebec Referendum.
- Dauphin is a past honorary president of Option Canada.
- Option Canada was founded in response to Quebec's language tensions of the early 1990s.
- One option Canada is considering is imposition of a heavy " transit " tax on US fishing vessels.
- It's difficult to find option canada in a sentence.
- Grenier said the evidence contradicted Beaudoin's claims he was not involved with Option Canada after 7 September 1995.
- Option Canada dissolved in 1993, in Gogan subsequently became a member of Mel Hurtig's National Party of Canada.
- The president of Option Canada was Claude Dauphin, an aide to Paul Martin, at the time Canadian minister of finance.
- "' Option Canada "'was a short-lived political party in Quebec, Canada, in the early 1990s.
- He withdrew from a Master's Degree program at Soviet history to establish Option Canada as a federal party representing Quebec's linguistic minorities.
- Continued investigation by former Radio-Canada journalist Normand Lester lead the revelation of a $ 4.8-million grant awarded to Option Canada by Heritage Canada.
- "' Option Canada "'was a Montreal-based lobby group established some eight weeks before the voting day of the 1995 Quebec referendum on sovereignty.
- After the referendum, the Chief Electoral Officer of Quebec, Pierre F . C魌? filed 20 criminal charges of illegal expenditures and opened an inquiry on Option Canada.
- In 2006, he co-authored with Robin Philpot a book denouncing the actions of Option Canada, one of the organizations supporting the No side in the 1995 Quebec referendum.
- In January 1991, he withdrew from the university to establish Option Canada as a federal party representing Quebec's linguistic minorities ( " Montreal Gazette ", 29 April 1991 ).
More: 1 2