option board in a sentence
- A complete set of option boards were offered including a serial interface.
- CPS also released Option Board hardware with TransCopy software for duplicating copy-protected floppy diskettes.
- Each chassis consists of a power supply, and a backplane with slots for the addition of various option boards.
- The option board could also be fitted with an IEEE-488 interface and an AMD 9511 or 9512 floating point coprocessor.
- The high resolution graphics and memory option board allowed an extra 128 KB of RAM to be added and included a TTL RGB monitor output.
- It's difficult to find option board in a sentence.
- :: " 3D graphics " means that the computer should be capable of generating 3D images through hardware assisted acceleration-eg . an option board with a geometry engine.
- PCX's business is growing faster than any other options board, in part because of equipment added in recent years that makes trading faster and more efficient, Carlson said.
- Drama-theorists build and analyze models ( called " card tables " or " options boards " ) that are isomorphic to game models, but unlike game theorists and most other model-builders, do not do so with the aim of finding a'solution '.