operational support aircraft in a sentence
- It was also employed as an operational support aircraft worldwide and for missions from the former Agana, Guam during the Vietnam War.
- Additionally, C-21 operational support aircraft were assigned to the Wing on 1 April 1993, with the establishment of Detachment 1, 1st Operations Group.
- In October 1985 the unit received two CT-43As configured for passenger airlift, augmenting and expanding into a dual Operational Support Aircraft ( OSA ) supporting VIP missions.
- The U . S . Army's Operational Support Aircraft Command ( OSACOM ) Detachment 8 is permanently based at the airport, providing airlift support with C-12 Huron aircraft to Headquarters, Florida National Guard, to include colocated headquarters activities of the Florida Army National Guard and Florida Air National Guard.
- Nearly all of the C-131s left the active USAF inventory in the late 1970s, but the U . S . Coast Guard operated the aircraft until 1983, while the Air National Guard and U . S . Navy units operated additional C-131 airframes, primarily as Operational Support Aircraft ( OSA ) for Air National Guard flying wings and as naval air station " station aircraft " until 1990.
- It's difficult to find operational support aircraft in a sentence.
- In addition to RA-5C aircraft, NAS Sanford also continued to operate the TA-3B variant of the Skywarrior, several examples of which were attached to the RA-5C Fleet Replacement Squadron ( FRS ), Reconnaissance Attack Squadron THREE ( RVAH-3 ), for training Naval Flight Officers as Reconnaissance Attack Navigators ( RAN ) in the RA-5C . NAS Sanford also operated the R4D-8 / C-117 Skytrain as an operational support aircraft assigned to the air station proper.