onono in a sentence
- Carey will participate in the consecration and enthronement of the new bishop of the Diocese of Northern Uganda, Rev . Nelson Onono Onweng.
- "' My Love is Always "'is a song by English electronic duo Saffron Hill, with Ben Onono on vocals.
- "It's like disturbing a beehive, " said an Anglican bishop, Nelson Onono Onweng, of Gulu, who has been a leader in pushing for peace talks.
- Carey, the spiritual leader of the Church of England, will participate in the consecration and enthronement of the new bishop of the Diocese of Northern Uganda, Rev . Nelson Onono Onweng.
- Having crossed the Niger, they settled between the Niger and Anambra rivers with their Anam neighbours for many years, owning farmlands and fishing ponds like Ojeli, Akpatayama, Aribo and Onono.
- It's difficult to find onono in a sentence.
- Leading garment manufacturers and exporters headed by International Cosmetics Plc ( ICC ), Pena House Group and Thai Onono Plc yesterday officially opened the first factory outlet in Bangkok-- Inter Outlet-- at Ploenchit Centre.
- Mr . Natural ), Alex Payne and several guest vocalists including Tom Smith from Editors, Heidrun Bjornsdottir, Ben Onono, Max Berlin, Bjorn from Pacific ! and most recently Fleur East, Megan Quashie, Joel Pott and Shahin Badar
- In the 2007 BBC documentary, " Hunting for Hezbollah ", BBC " This World " reporter Emeka Onono referred to Israel's inability to eliminate Hezbollah as a " humiliation for Israel's supposedly all-powerful army, " and he went on to claim that Hezbollah's survival propelled it to hero status throughout many Muslim nations.