on the far side of the mountain in a sentence
- This was only discovered when the airplane saw his tracks on the far side of the mountains.
- On the far side of the mountain, SH-112 passes through Arkoma, paralleling the state line.
- The Roman path is the ramp that was built by the Romans on the far side of the mountain.
- Because many bird and insect species are different west of the Rockies, researchers were reluctant to predict how rapidly the disease would gain a foothold on the far side of the mountains.
- Two of George's novels for children were " My Side of the Mountain ", a 1960 Newbery Medal runner-up, and its 1990 sequel " On the Far Side of the Mountain ".
- It's difficult to find on the far side of the mountain in a sentence.
- The Vicks escape the destruction of their shack, but find themselves stranded a hundred miles from the main human settlement on Titan, the United States-ran Nivia, otherwise known as the City of Snow, on the far side of the Mountains of the Damned.