on mark marksman in a sentence
- Further development continued into the 1960s into what became the "'On Mark Marksman " '.
- In April 1967, two On Mark Marksman, civilianized A-26 Invaders, were transferred from Air America, another air service connected to the Agency.
- The On Mark Executive ( 1956 ), the On Mark Marketeer ( 1957 ), and the more radical pressurized On Mark Marksman ( 1961 ) were products of this effort.
- The "'On Mark Marksman "'was an American high-speed civil executive aircraft converted from surplus Douglas A-26 Invader airframes by On Mark Engineering.
- It's difficult to find on mark marksman in a sentence.