oilers entertainment group in a sentence
- In October 2016, he became partner and vice-chairman of Oilers Entertainment Group.
- On April 24, 2015 Patrick stepped down as President & Chief Operating Officer of Oilers Entertainment Group.
- The Oilers Entertainment Group ( OEG ) was created to run the sports and entertainment side of Katz Group.
- On April 24, 2015, Oilers Entertainment Group CEO, Peter Chiarelli had been hired as the new general manager and president of hockey operations.
- On January 23, 2014, it was announced that the team was purchased by the Daryl Katz-owned Oilers Entertainment Group, which also owns the Edmonton Oilers.
- It's difficult to find oilers entertainment group in a sentence.
- In June 2014, Katz Group announced that Bob Nicholson would join the organization as Vice-Chairman of Oilers Entertainment Group ( OEG ), a new sports and entertainment company that would manage the Katz Group s growing family of sports and entertainment assets, and operate Rogers Place, the new home of the Edmonton Oilers.
- Oilers Entertainment Group ( OEG ), a subsidiary of the Katz Group, owns the National Hockey League five-time Stanley Cup Champion Edmonton Oilers, as well as professional hockey franchises in the American Hockey League, Western Hockey League, and ECHL, and Aquila Productions, one of Canada s leading entertainment and event companies.