oiled leather in a sentence
- In person, Flatley makes an attempt to brush off the sex-symbol image, like so much dust on his well-oiled leather sleeve.
- The red, brown, and black tones develop naturally through handling and as the oiled leathers absorb the rays of the desert sun.
- It's about dad, mom, beer and the remembered feel of an oiled leather glove, a taped hockey stick, a vibrating steering wheel.
- These clothes included oiled leather and canvas suits, stuff gowns and leather and stuff breeches, shirts, jerkins, doublets, neckcloths, hats and caps, hose, stockings, belts, piece goods, and haberdasherie.
- Back seats crammed full of kids wearing baseball gloves on one hand and using the balled-up fist of the other hand to hammer out a fresh pocket inside the oiled leather.
- It's difficult to find oiled leather in a sentence.
- The oiled leather, close-fitting brown coat with metal buckles from Miu Miu had a fashionable whiff of the military, and it looks as if it came out of an army surplus store.