oceanic biology in a sentence
- A working group was founded in 1954 by Erich von Holst ( Max Planck Institute for Oceanic biology, Wilhelmshaven ) and Konrad Lorenz.
- The sensor was originally designed primarily for recording oceanic biology and water quality as well as land vegetation, clouds, and water vapor.
- The changes in oceanic biology and vertical mixing between winter and summer in the North Atlantic Gyre seasonally alter the total amount of carbon dioxide in the seawater.
- Sir Alister Hardy writes the following about Hjort : " He was one of the great leaders in oceanography whose names will live in the annals of that science [ . . . ] His fame will last both for the contributions he made to oceanic biology, especially in that classic " The Depths of the Ocean " which he published with Sir John Murray as a result of their North Atlantic expedition in 1910, and equally for his remarkable pioneer achievements in practical fisheries research.
- It's difficult to find oceanic biology in a sentence.