nubbly in a sentence
- Slowly, I spread my fingers out, feeling the cool, nubbly rock under my palms.
- She's a faithful client and wore a nubbly black and white trench coat to the show.
- However, seed stitch is " nubbly ", not nearly as smooth as stockinette / stocking stitch.
- Some riders use mountain bikes, but purists ride modified road bikes equipped with nubbly but still narrow tires.
- Breathtakingly unique, it has a Grecian curve, its moonlit-indigo tint dawning, gradually, over nubbly clay.
- It's difficult to find nubbly in a sentence.
- They also look similar, though the buttercup is more square-sided, with a telltale nubbly ring on the underside.
- One could look at a claret nylon drawstring parka, paired with smocked quilted doublet, with Nile green nubbly cotton jeans.
- Dice Kayek, a Turkish designer, showed lots of good-looking leather blousons, nubbly sweaters and fine looking slim gray flannel trousers.
- Slowly add the olive oil while the motor is running, and stop before the finished sauce is too smooth, but retains a nubbly texture.
- Fabrics were the latest, with ostrich feathers stuffed into nubbly white tweeds, and copper thread effects that almost translated into cotton-candy weaves.
- The sauce, which is nubbly and creamy and is served warm as a dip in the restaurant, delivers a bit of heat in the aftertaste.
- This Friday he's wearing a T-shirt that says " Hawaii " and nubbly cotton pants with yellow, white and brown stripes.
- Unlike the big green globes starting to come into markets from California right now, they grow underground and look it, with a nubbly skin and buff color.
- The easy look of the nubbly cardigans or crossover sweaters with long, supple skirts or wide pants _ sometimes even bagging at the ankle _ were faux casual.
- The nubbly texture of the canvas, clearly seen through the nude, the rock and everything else in the picture, gives the whole scene a surreal look.
More: 1 2