nubble light in a sentence
- Nubble Light, which was built in 1879, is the southernmost of Maine's many lights.
- It also is called Nubble Light, referring to the rocky island, the Nubble, where it sits.
- In between the beaches is Nubble Point and just off the point, on its own little island, is Nubble Light.
- "' Lighting of the Nubble "'- Nubble Light is lit up twice a year with Christmas lights.
- Butler works as a nurse manager at a hospital in Dover, and often she and her husband will head over to Nubble Light in York, Maine.
- It's difficult to find nubble light in a sentence.
- "' Short Sands Beach "' This is the other beach and is located on the north side of Cape Neddick, home of Cape Neddick Light, locally known as " Nubble Light ".