nosy mangabe in a sentence
- It is found in eastern Madagascar and on the islands Nosy Bohara and Nosy Mangabe.
- In Nosy Mangabe, they encountered a wild aye-aye, a rare nocturnal lemur.
- In another study done at Nosy Mangabe on black-and-white ruffed lemurs a fourth level or organization was defined : affiliates.
- Maroantsetra is the main point of access to Masoala National Park and the Nosy Mangabe special reserve, and the headquarters of the park authority.
- Most bark feeding is directly linked to exudate feeding, except for the aye-aye's bark feeding on " Afzelia bijuga " ( genus " Afzelia " ) at Nosy Mangabe in the northeast.
- It's difficult to find nosy mangabe in a sentence.
- Geography of Madagascar, List of cities in Madagascar, Music of Madagascar, Ankarana Reserve, Tsingy de Bemaraha Strict Nature Reserve, Masoala National Park, Nosy Mangabe, Andohahela National Park, Makira Natural Park, Amber Mountain National Park, Andasibe-Mantadia National Park, Beza Mahafaly Reserve, Menabe Reserve, Mahavavy-Kinkony, Montagne des Francais, Ankeniheny-Zahamena Reserve