nois in a sentence
- In 1994 he accompanied Ernestine Anderson and worked with Brazilian ensemble Nois.
- *" The plundering of Cluain-mic-Nois by the Conmhaicni and Ui-Maine.
- Inspired by British hooligans, the remaining Boixos Nois became violent, causing havoc leading to large-scale arrests.
- Inspired by British hooligans, the remaining Boixos Nois became violent, which often lead to mass-scale arrests.
- The comment caused the Boixos Nois members to occasionally be referred to as'the chairman's boys '.
- It's difficult to find nois in a sentence.
- Inspired by British hooligans, the remaining Boixos Nois became violent, causing havoc leading to mass-scale arrests.
- They are known for their extreme right-wing politics, akin to Barcelona's hardcore supporters group Boixos Nois.
- The skinheads slowly moved the Boixos Nois'political ideology from liberalism to fascism, which caused fractions within the group.
- By now a mix of supporters of Catalan independence and neo-fascists, Boixos Nois featured prominently in racist violence.
- In the early 1980s, one of the most notorious " penyes ", the Boixos Nois ( ) was founded.
- Gaspart publicly expressed his sympathies for Boixos Nois, claiming that he would join the group as soon as he resigned as chairman.
- The skinheads joined the Boixos Nois and slowly moved their political ideology from social-liberalism to fascism, causing factions within the group.
- Around this time, tensions began to arise between what was perceived as president Nez's dictatorial rule and the nationalistic support group, Boixos Nois.
- The skinheads slowly transferred the Boixos Nois'ideology from liberalism to fascism, which caused division within the group and a sudden support for Nez's presidency.
- A list of new councils in 1835 are published in 1835 and the municipalities of San Cibrao and Nois appeared, the latter belonging to the parish of Burela.
More: 1 2