nobukazu takemura in a sentence
- He has collaborated with various musicians, including Bj鰎k, David Sylvian, Harold Budd, Nobukazu Takemura, Stephan Mathieu and Ekkehard Ehlers.
- In 2006, The Innova Recordings / American Composers Forum released mixed, reconstructed versions of compositions by eleven sound artists including Nobukazu Takemura, Andrew Lagowski, ( Lustmord ) and Troum.
- "Note : This discography only includes solo and collaboration releases under the names of " Nobukazu Takemura ", " Child's View ", " Assembler " or " DJ Takemura ".
- "' Nobukazu Takemura "'( 鵽Qg?^ 孴 " Takemura Nobukazu " ) is a Japanese musician and artist whose style has run from jazz to battle DJ before launching his music career.
- One constant element in Zu's music is collaboration, and many of the band's albums are billed as collaborations with a guest musician ( such as Mike Patton, Buzz Osbourne, Mats Gustafsson and Nobukazu Takemura ).
- It's difficult to find nobukazu takemura in a sentence.
- ""'Identification with the Enemy : A Key to the Underworld " "'is the eighth studio album by the Italian band Zu, in collaboration with Japanese musician Nobukazu Takemura, released in 2007.
- In 2007 the remix album " Versions Of The Prepared Piano " was released, featuring new interpretations of the original tracks by the likes of Eglantine Gouzy, Barbara Morgenstern, Nobukazu Takemura, Wechsel Garland, Frank Bretschneider, Mira Calix and Tarwater.
- In the United Kingdom, the album was released by City Slang, whereas in Japan, where the album was expected to sell 15, 000 copies and carried a bonus remix of the title track by Nobukazu Takemura, it was released by Tokuma Japan Communications.