muzikmafia in a sentence
- The original MuzikMafia was born from an open mic night in Nashville.
- Their influence can be heard in the background vocals of MuzikMafia member Shanna Crooks.
- MuzikMafia received massive public exposure in 2004.
- Lawson joined the MuzikMafia in 2004.
- Ethan Pilzer joined the MuzikMafia, an association of singer-songwriters led by Big & Rich.
- It's difficult to find muzikmafia in a sentence.
- Kid Rock invited the MuzikMafia to perform with him on several tour dates in February and March 2004.
- He teamed up with other country music artists and began performing with John Rich and the MuzikMafia around Nashville.
- The godfathers founded MuzikMafia with an ideology of anti-commercialism a response to Music Row s commercial hegemony in Nashville.
- Similar MuzikMafia performances with Kid Rock took place in Memphis on 6 March and in Detroit on 20 March that year.
- Tuesday shows were an opportunity for MuzikMafia musicians and audience members to be themselves, rather than representations of socially accepted norms.
- Bill Moore is an important person who was involved in the historical thing " He was part of launching a historical brand called the MuzikMafia.
- For MuzikMafia members, culture was primarily lived through experience rather than emphasized on, reflection of, or adherence to industry norms of how commercial musicians should look or sound.
- Simultaneously, the MuzikMafia was born, a music and art collective in which Shoenfeld was a longstanding member and also included Jon Nicholson, Gretchen Wilson, Cowboy Troy and others.
- While they aren't official members, people who have performed at the MuzikMafia jams include Kid Rock, 3 Doors Down, Velvet Revolver, Bon Jovi, Stephen Cochran, Saliva.
- As with his previous album ( 2005's " Loco Motive " ), this album features several guest musicians, including fellow MuzikMafia members Big & Rich and James Otto.
More: 1 2