muzik mafia in a sentence
- Magazine covers such as Country Weekly and Entertainment Weekly were shouting, The Muzik Mafia wants you !
- After Big & Rich were finished, stagehands brought out sofas and lamps, and the entire Muzik Mafia family reappeared for a jam session.
- It was during this period that she and an informal group of singers and songwriters-- they call themselves the Muzik Mafia-- began meeting weekly to audition new material.
- She became a regular member of the Muzik Mafia, a loose-knit group of singers, songwriters and musicians who get together to jam every Tuesday, and then signed with Sony Music Nashville in August 2003.
- Billed ( by its sponsor, Chevrolet ) as the " American Revolution Tour, " the show stars Gretchen Wilson and Big & Rich, two wildly popular country-music upstarts who run with the same loose-knit Nashville crew, the Muzik Mafia.
- It's difficult to find muzik mafia in a sentence.