mouthguards in a sentence
- www . ada . org / public / topics / mouthguards . html
- These are " fixed prosthesis " including orthodontic appliances and mouthguards.
- Children are given free mouthguards to prevent sports-related damage to their teeth.
- In 1974, it required the use of mouthguards and established sanctions for violations.
- www . agd . org / consumer / topics / mouthguards / main . html
- It's difficult to find mouthguards in a sentence.
- Mouthguards have become a standard in many sports.
- All youth, high school and college hockey leagues require safety gear, including mouthguards.
- Mouthguards can't eliminate dental-related injuries, but they can minimize the pain.
- Mouthguards appear to absorb some shock that contributes to concussions, but they aren't mandatory.
- Finally, the wearing of mouthguards to protect the teeth is now compulsory for safety in many countries.
- Young players quickly figure out that they don't need to wear mouthguards during on-ice practices.
- In addition to football, the NCAA currently requires mouthguards in ice hockey, field hockey, and lacrosse.
- The ADA shows that mouthguards are extremely effective in preventing facial injury in contact and non-contact sports.
- But neither the National Hockey League nor the Olympic men's ice-hockey team require players to wear mouthguards.
- The ADA recommends mouthguards be used in 29 sports : acrobatics, basketball, bicycling, boxing, weightlifting and wrestling.
More: 1 2