mouth bar in a sentence
- The Wax Lake Delta's distributary channels form via deposition of mouth bars.
- The reason, as I discovered for myself, is that they'll turn into fudgey melt-in-your mouth bars, and cut better, too.
- Brisbane offered a most attractive locality elevated upon the riverbank, but was hampered by the river mouth bar and sixteen miles of meandering river.
- On the bay mouth bars that separate the river from Lake Superior, there are rare plant communities that are found only in the Great Lakes region.
- Another way these distributary networks form is from deposition of mouth bars ( mid-channel sand and / or gravel bars at the mouth of a river ).
- It's difficult to find mouth bar in a sentence.
- A "'bar "'in a river is an elevated region of sediment ( such as sand or gravel ) that has been meandering rivers ), and mouth bars ( common in river deltas ).
- The golden round island at the mouth of the Senegal River is the indication ( customary on portolan charts ) of river mouth bars or islands-in this case, probably a reference to the Langue de Barbarie or the island of Mali ( " " Rex Musa Meli " ", prob.