mouth aperture in a sentence
- Initially, the mouth apertures were small, but later this became a wide-open mouth.
- Within two minutes, the tentacles will have surrounded the prey and moved it into the opened mouth aperture.
- After two or three days, the indigestible remains of the prey will be discharged by contractions through the mouth aperture.
- Among the Opisthothelae, the fangs of the Mygalomorphae point straight down in front of the mouth aperture and only allow the spider to grasp its prey from above and below, whereas in the Araneomorphae they face one another like pincers, allowing a firmer grip.
- It's difficult to find mouth aperture in a sentence.