mouth and foot painting artists in a sentence
- Now he's getting checks from the Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists.
- In 1983 she was awarded a scholarship from the Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists of the World.
- Former pupils include comedian and actor Spike Breakwell, actress Julie Fernandez, mouth and foot painting artist Tom Yendell.
- Wolf is part of an organization known internationally as the Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists, based in Liechtenstein.
- In 1953 / 54 he organized the group " Lodge of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists " as a type of artist community.
- It's difficult to find mouth and foot painting artists in a sentence.
- From there, the international " Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists " was formed and A . E . Stegmann was voted president for live.
- Rainey's ambition now is to graduate from the Glasgow School of Art and to become a full member of the Association of Mouth and Foot Painting Artists of the World.
- In June 2007 the company sued High Court of Eastern Denmark ruled in favor of the accused journalists, stating that there was sufficient factual basis for statements like : " Behind the scenes we found a well-oiled money making machine with economic puppeteers, who are scraping in money with arms and legs ", " People think they are supporting a charity, but in reality we are looking at a money making machine " and " . . . only a measly 3 % is going to the mouth and foot painting artists ".