moute in a sentence
- After the 2010 11 season, Mbah a Moute became a restricted free agent.
- On July 14, 2015, Mbah a Moute signed with the Sacramento Kings once again.
- Mbah a Moute felt he was mistreated by the Kings and filed grievance against the team.
- Three days later, the Bucks matched the offer sheet, re-signing Mbah a Moute.
- Mbah a Moute led or tied for the lead for the Bruins in rebounding in 27 regular season games.
- It's difficult to find moute in a sentence.
- As a freshman in 2005-2006, Mbah a Moute led the Pac-10 Champion Bruins in rebounding.
- Mbah a Moute himself became known as'The Fresh Prince', after the television show of the same name.
- Mbah a Moute became the first player to start in three straight Final Fours at UCLA in thirty-four years.
- The 76ers received Alexey Shved, Luc Mbah a Moute, and a 2015 first-round pick via the Miami Heat.
- Mbah a Moute helped discover Cameroonian center Joel Embiid, the third overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft and eventual teammate on the Philadelphia 76ers.
- In the NCAA tournament, Mbah a Moute scored the winning layup at the end of a comeback win over Pac-10 Freshman of the Year.
- Embiid enrolled at Montverde Academy, Mbah a Moute's alma mater, but transferred after his first year due to a lack of playing time.
- Playing their first game on October 30, against the Nuggets, the Kings won 90 88, despite being without projected starters Landry and Mbah a Moute.
- As part of the deal, Shved and teammate Luc Mbah a Moute were traded to the Sixers, along with a 2015 first round draft pick from Cleveland.
- Hinkie's first major move took place during the 2013 NBA Draft, when Hinkie traded 2015 first round pick, Luc Richard Mbah a Moute, and Alexey Shved.
More: 1 2