mooring post in a sentence
- The Act stipulated that oak mooring posts should be provided at intervals, to indicate the distance from Ferriby.
- Downstream are vestiges of the ancient fluvial port with mooring posts, and a cisterns that was situated near the ( now disappeared ) inn and tollhouse.
- The ramp was the main exterior feature of the structure, aside from a tall spire sticking up from the center, which was likely intended as a mooring post for dirigibles.
- The 1914 OS map shows for the first time a number of mooring posts running along the northern bank of the canal towards Lock 37 from Ferrydyke bascule bridge that were still present in 1937.
- With no foundations anchored in the earth, the structure rests on the ground and is fastened to 5-meter-long ( 15-foot-long ) mooring posts with sliding rings, allowing it to float upward should the river flood.
- It's difficult to find mooring post in a sentence.
- The image of this astral Taweret appears almost exclusively next to the Twentieth Dynasty, c . 1186 & ndash; 1069 BCE ) as follows : " As to this foreleg of Seth, it is in the northern sky, tied down to two mooring posts of flint by a chain of gold.