mink building in a sentence
- This largely consisted of the decorative brick patterns found on the fa鏰de of the Mink Building.
- All this is evidence that the Mink Building was meant to draw the attention of visitors.
- The Mink Building has undergone multiple transformations in use, although not form, over the last century.
- The Mink Building is currently playing an important role in efforts to revitalize business and commerce in Harlem.
- Since the time of the Bernheimer & Schwartz brewery, the Mink Building has undergone changes in use.
- It's difficult to find mink building in a sentence.
- The Mink Building was built in 1905 as the main building for the Bernheimer and Schwartz Pilsener Brewing Company.
- One thing to notice about the Mink Building is that it still stands out among its surrounding, similarly styled neighbors.
- The Mink Building has five high-ceilinged floors to accommodate the machinery needed for brewing; this neighbor has six lower ones.
- Oberlein started his own practice sometime after he was commissioned to design the Bernheimer & Schwartz Pilsener Brewing Company ( the Mink Building ).
- The Mink Building was originally built to house and represent one company; it makes sense that the style of the fa鏰de offers a united front to the street.
- The design of the Mink Building was extremely practical; from the floor heights, which were strictly necessary, to the fa鏰de, which achieves the purpose of advertising for the company.
- The "'Mink Building "', located at 1361 Amsterdam Avenue between 126th and 128th Streets, is a five-story red brick structure in the Harlem / Manhattanville neighborhood of New York City.
- A review of the Mink building, as well as the stock house in mid-town, shows that Oberlein was skilled in the German-American style of building, perhaps contributing to his popularity with brewers.
- Its owner, the Janus Property Company, hopes that the Mink Building will play a part to bring more business back to the Manhattanville area and spur a revival of Harlem as a place for new and small businesses to thrive.
- The specific site of the Mink Building is between West 126th and West 128th Streets on Amsterdam Avenue, just one block away from the main commercial corridor of 125th Street . 125th Street, which is a low point in the geography of the neighborhood, linked the village of Manhattanville to the village of Harlem, before the two became one larger neighborhood in the twentieth century.
More: 1 2