metapsychological in a sentence
- Taken together, the above theories present a group of metapsychological assumptions.
- In 1915, Freud expanded that statement into a more ambitious metapsychological paper, entitled " The Unconscious ".
- The original structure and focus of the Kestenberg Movement Profile was based on the metapsychological profile developed by Anna Freud, with its strong emphasis on development.
- Ten years later, he speculated about somnambulism in the article " A Metapsychological Supplement to the Theory of Dreams " ( 1916 17 [ 1915 ] ).
- From a metapsychological point of view, the ghost is the psychic work of the child undertaken in order " to understand and treat the parent, in the hope of being in turn itself better understood and cared for . " ( p . 12)
- It's difficult to find metapsychological in a sentence.
- While five were published independently under the titles : " Instincts and Their Vicissitudes, " " Repression, " " The Unconscious, " " A Metapsychological Supplement to the Theory of Dreams, " and " Mourning and Melancholia . " The remaining seven remained unpublished, Freud replying to Lou Andreas-Salome in 1919 as follows : Where is my Metapsychology?