metaproteomics in a sentence
- A metaproteomics study of the human oral microbiome found 50 bacterial genera using shotgun proteomics.
- The term " metaproteomics " was proposed by Francisco Rodr韌uez-Valera to describe the genes and / or proteins most abundantly expressed in environmental samples.
- Wilmes and Bond proposed the term " metaproteomics " for the large-scale characterization of the entire protein complement of environmental microbiota at a given point in time.
- Its main feature is the biodiversity analysis of metaproteomics samples, but it also contains a tool to select peptides to use as biomarker and a tool to compare the genome of organisms based on their protein content.
- It's difficult to find metaproteomics in a sentence.