merely players in a sentence
- He has recorded one album on Nerve Records, ( one of the ) merely players.
- These few people are zealots ( not merely players ) who are extremely prejudicial and unfair to other chess variants.
- Auerbach coached people, not merely players, and he was very choosy about the people he had on his team.
- In 1940 it was taken over by a group of non-Equity actors, the " Merely Players ", whose productions were picketed by the theatrical unions.
- The entire block became a stage for MTV's program, with all the screaming, thronging men and women outside merely players, essential though they were to the show.
- It's difficult to find merely players in a sentence.
- Looking for a stage piece that he could perform for benefits and fundraisers, in 1959 Morse debuted " Merely Players " on stage for the first time in Boston, Massachusetts.
- They may be one of the school's, such as Nebraska, that doesn't need everybody's All-American to succeed, merely players who can to fit into their scheme.
- The first words spoken in the video are Shakespearian, a quote from The Merchant of Venice, which references that well-known adage about the world being a stage, all the men and women on it merely players.
- A new comprehensive omnibus volume " Presenting Barry Morse & Merely Players ", edited by Robert E . Wood and Anthony Wynn, is being readied for future publication, along with the release of the show on DVD.
- Another of Roger Hodgson s philosophical musings, " If Everyone Was Listening " was inspired by the " As You Like It " adage " All the world s a stage, and all the men are merely players ".
- He first presented a version of his one-man show " Merely Players " in 1959, which explored the experiences of actors through history, with the definitive version of the show debuting in 1984 for a Canadian national tour.
- Wood is co-author, with Barry Morse and Anthony Wynn, of the books " Pulling Faces, Making Noises : A Life on Stage, Screen and Radio " and " Merely Players-The Scripts ".
- Similarly, the melancholic Jaques in " As You Like It " ( 1599 1600 ) asserts, after the fashion of Heraclitus, that " All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players ."
- Tierney is the author of the full collections " The Hayflick Limit " and " Full Speed Through the Morning Dark ", the chapbook " Trans-Mongolian Express ", and the thesis novella " Merely Players ".
- He has produced and worked on many multiple productions of the Barry Morse one-man show " Merely Players " throughout the U . S . and Canada, partly based on material found in the book " Stories of the Theatre ".
More: 1 2