merell in a sentence
- Merell said of Argentina and Brazil, both upgraded yesterday.
- Merell, 23, who has attended the diabetes camp since he was 13.
- She went from a technician at the William S . Merrell division of pharmaceutical company Richardson-Merrell to heading Merell's Department of Pharmacology.
- "She's a strong woman, " said a 25-year-old English teacher, Roseanne Merell, hinting at the Clintons'private lives.
- Monday, Marr declined to reveal how much money was invested in the AllerVax line, which for several years received research and clinical trial funding from Hoechst Marion Merell Dow, the large international pharmaceutical company.
- It's difficult to find merell in a sentence.
- "' Kathleen Merell White "'( November 25, 1889-April 1, 1973 ) was a minister, author, and senior leader in the Pillar of Fire Church, a Protestant denomination founded in 1901 by Bishop Alma White, Kathleen's mother-in-law.