medical exposure in a sentence
- This stands in contrast to the medical exposure of ionizing radiation which is clearly linked with cancer risk.
- It is not suitable for estimating stochastic risk for individual medical exposures, and is not used to assess acute radiation effects.
- In 2006, medical exposure constituted nearly half of the total radiation exposure of the U . S . population from all sources.
- The symptoms of acute non-medical exposure are similar to those of alcohol intoxication, beginning with headache, dizziness, and confusion and progressing with increasing exposure to unconsciousness.
- Most often if a Radiographer operates a list autonomously then they are acting as the Operator and Practitioner under the Ionising Radiation ( Medical Exposures ) Regulations 2000.
- It's difficult to find medical exposure in a sentence.
- Reports from UN member states and other international organisations on data from survivors of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Chernobyl disaster, accidental, occupational, and medical exposure to ionizing radiation.
- At a recent medical conference, Dr . Liu Shijing estimated that 30 to 40 percent of hepatitis B in China resulted from medical exposures, and some foreign experts put the number even higher.