medical expert system in a sentence
- At the University of Pittsburgh, he helped develop an early AI-driven medical expert system-the PROPHET system.
- The principal investigators on INTERNIST-I did not follow other medical expert systems designers in adopting Bayesian statistical models or pattern recognition.
- In 2003, he worked at Alpha Global Labs as a software and knowledge engineer working on medical expert systems and the applicability of mobile devices in medical settings.
- Miller and his collaborators came to see this function as a liability in the 1980s, referring to INTERNIST-I derisively as an example of the outmoded Greek Oracle model for medical expert systems.
- He got a doctoral degree ( Dr . Ing ) in 1992 in the field of medical expert systems and artificial intelligence, and a master's degree ( 1985 ) in software engineering from the Technische Universit鋞 Berlin, Germany.
- It's difficult to find medical expert system in a sentence.
- MYCIN is an existing medical expert system, which was adapted for use with SHYSTER . MYCIN s controversial certainty factor is not used in SHYSTER-MYCIN . The reason for this is the difficulty in scientifically establishing how certain a fact is in a legal domain.