matrix arithmetics in a sentence
- :If you know at least the basics of matrix arithmetic, I would say you should look at Matlab.
- Some programs of the Netpbm package, for example "'pamsummcol "', function as crude matrix arithmetic processors and use the PAM format this way.
- True BASIC provides statements for matrix arithmetic, a feature that had been present in Dartmouth BASIC since early times, but had been dropped in almost all microcomputer versions of BASIC interpreters due to memory limitations.
- The natural implementation of sparse matrix arithmetic on a computer makes it easy to compute the sequence " S " in parallel for a number of vectors equal to the width of a machine word indeed, it will normally take no longer to compute for that many vectors than for one.
- It's difficult to find matrix arithmetics in a sentence.