matrix addressing in a sentence
- STN LCDs have been optimized for passive-matrix addressing.
- Passive matrix addressing takes advantage of hysteresis to display images on liquid crystal displays.
- Potentially, passive-matrix addressing can be used with these new devices, if their write / erase characteristics are suitable.
- Hysteresis can be used when connecting arrays of elements such as nanoelectronics, electrochrome cells and memory effect devices using passive matrix addressing.
- Displays with bistable pixel elements are addressed with a passive matrix addressing scheme, whereas TFT LCD displays are addressed using active addressing.
- It's difficult to find matrix addressing in a sentence.
- To counteract this effect, and improve switching speed, LCDs use an Active matrix addressing of transparent thin-film transistors to directly switch each shutter.
- In 1988, Sharp Corporation introduced the first commercial LCD television, a 14 " model with active matrix addressing using thin-film transistors ( TFT ).