mathematical geophysics in a sentence
- In 1948, he received a Ph . D . in mathematical geophysics from the Academy of Sciences in Moscow.
- Geophysics includes seismology and tectonophysics, geophysical fluid dynamics, mineral physics, geodynamics, mathematical geophysics, and geophysical surveying.
- He was the founder, and Director Emeritus, of the International Institute of Earthquake Prediction Theory and Mathematical Geophysics, Moscow.
- From 1979 until the end of his life, M黮ler was Professor of Mathematical Geophysics at the Institute of Meteorology and Geophysics at the Goethe University Frankfurt.
- In 1991 2005 A . Gvishiani established and headed the Center for geophysical data studies and network technologies of IPE RAS . During his work at the Center he created theoretical foundations of geoinformatics as a part of mathematical geophysics.
- It's difficult to find mathematical geophysics in a sentence.
- He was the research group leader at the International Institute for Earthquake Prediction Theory and Mathematical Geophysics, Russian Academy of Science, and the Co-Director ( and Founder ) of the Research program on non-linear dynamics and earthquake prediction of the Abdus Salam International Center for Theoretical Physics, Trieste.