mathematical genetics in a sentence
- "If one asks where is the math behind Darwin, we have the metaphor of the mathematical genetic algorithm ( GA ).
- This idea was lightened before by de Maupertuis ( 1745 ), who pioneered the mathematical genetics of polydactyly ( de Maupertuis 1751 ).
- The de Finetti diagram has been developed and used extensively by A . W . F . Edwards in his book " Foundations of Mathematical Genetics ".
- For many molecular biology approaches, as opposed to mathematical genetics, neutral mutations are generally assumed to be those mutations which cause no appreciable effect on gene function.
- The de Finetti diagram has been put to extensive use in population genetics by A . W . F . Edwards in his book " Foundations of Mathematical Genetics ".
- It's difficult to find mathematical genetics in a sentence.
- The remainder of Professor Edwards s career has been spent at Cambridge, ultimately as Professor of Biometry, during which he has published widely, including books on Venn Diagrams, Mathematical Genetics, and Pascal's triangle.