mastaba tomb in a sentence
- This chamber is approached through the mastaba tomb's false door.
- Additionally, the surrounding mastaba tombs date to the reign of King Snefru.
- He was buried in a mastaba tomb in north Saqqara, now ruined.
- The tomb of Kaninisut was a mastaba tomb.
- Her tomb is a large mastaba tomb, with another off-center mastaba placed above it.
- It's difficult to find mastaba tomb in a sentence.
- Princess Seshseshet Waatetkhethor is buried in Mereruka's mastaba tomb along with their son, Meriteti.
- This is especially evident on the Giza Plateau, where hundreds of mastaba tombs have been constructed alongside the pyramids.
- His most famous monument was his step pyramid, which entailed the construction of several mastaba tombs one over another.
- A lifelike statue of Mereruka was found intact within the principal chamber at the far end of his mastaba tomb.
- There are a number of mastaba tombs between the walls and 22 burial shafts on the western side of the pyramid.
- While most of the rooms of Mereruka's mastaba tomb were decorated, those which were left bare were simply used for storage.
- His mastaba tomb remained hidden from view until it was discovered and excavated by Jacques de Morgan, of the Egyptian Antiquities Service in 1892.
- Even after pharaohs began to construct pyramids for their tombs in the 3rd Dynasty, members of the nobility continued to be buried in mastaba tombs.
- His vizier, Mereruka, built a mastaba tomb at Saqqara which consisted of 33 richly carved rooms, the biggest known tomb for an Egyptian nobleman.
- Although it may share the same resemblance to a mastaba tomb, it is not situated north-south, and it is not rectangular in shape.
More: 1 2