map issue in a sentence
- :: Yes, we are working on the map issue at the moment.
- However the map issued by the surveyor generals office still carries the old name.
- The original survey was later revisited and revised maps issued on a number of occasions.
- Furthermore, the Eritreans recently found a new map issued in Tigray which showed parts of Eritrea as Ethiopia.
- Of course the numerous copies of the spurious map issued by Vertue are of little or no value;&
- It's difficult to find map issue in a sentence.
- Holbrooke has said the " map issue " may be reserved for talks between the countries'presidents.
- The Overground lines appear on Tube maps issued by TfL, and a separate map of the system is available.
- :: I am inclined, on the map issue, to lean partially on the side of including them.
- Oddly our Kashmir article only mentions map issues by refering to ext . links .-perhaps we can improve this.
- By 1653 a map issued by Swedish Military council showed that the fortress was destroyed and the castle was in ruins.
- But the same data included in the maps issued Thursday was posted on the department's Web site early this year.
- A map issued by the Funda玢o Mata do Bu鏰co lists 86 " remarkable trees " in the forest, one of which is a sequoia.
- I'm content to pass this nomination, as it satisfies the DYK criteria, though I would like to see the map issue fixed.
- And for their edification, there will be computerized information stations offering directions to crypt and niche locations, and even maps issuing forth from a printer.
- During the second day, Queen Nestra paddled to a spot different from the spot marked on the maps issued to the teams, which created much confusion.
More: 1 2