map in time in a sentence
- The banding furnishes a map in time and space of both spreading rate and polar reversals.
- He ordered the legislature to draw a new map in time for a special election in November.
- Pattisall ordered the legislature to draw a new map in time for a special election in November.
- The unanticipated delays have at least one elections administrator, Robert Parten in Tarrant County, preparing to spend tens of thousands of dollars to mail voter registration cards twice because it's unlikely he'll have a new congressional map in time for the initial mailing in mid-November.
- In July 2015 the Florida Supreme Court overturned the boundaries of the state's congressional districts, ruling that " the maps were the product of an unconstitutional political gerrymandering . " It expressed its distrust of lawmakers and " provided detailed instructions on how to repair the flawed map in time for the 2016 election ."
- It's difficult to find map in time in a sentence.