map algorithm in a sentence
- The "'difference-map algorithm "'is a search algorithm for general constraint satisfaction problems.
- This includes a central role in the development of the Websom method for visual information retrieval and text mining based on the Kohonen self-organizing map algorithm.
- This information was stored in a database and organized by the Kohonen Self-Organizing Map algorithm that positioned objects of similar descriptions near each other in a two-dimensional map.
- Although originally conceived as a general method for solving the phase problem, the difference-map algorithm has been used for the boolean satisfiability problem, protein structure prediction, Ramsey numbers, diophantine equations, and " Sudoku ", as well as sphere-and disk-packing problems.
- It's difficult to find map algorithm in a sentence.