maoz tzur in a sentence
- Maoz Tzur was established on the land of the IDF base in 1998.
- A sign proclaimed the name of what the settlers called their new neighborhood : Maoz Tzur, or the Tzur Stronghold.
- Additionally " State of Grace " samples from Maoz Tzur ( Rock of Ages ), an Ancient Jewish song typically sung around Hanukkah.
- It turned out that the developing company used the WZO ownership document relating to the " Maoz Tzur " neighborhood in southern Beit El, to claim ownership of the Ulpana Hill land.
- The planned neighborhood, called Maoz Tzur, is named after Ita Tzur and her 12-year-old son Efraim, who were killed when Palestinian gunmen attacked their family's car on a road near Beit El in December 1996.
- It's difficult to find maoz tzur in a sentence.
- Part of the reason is personal : We're members of Eschler's synagogue, Temple Beth David in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla . But another part is simply the infectious folk spirit Eschler brings to these holiday classics, including " Maoz Tzur " and " I Have a Little Dreidle ."