maoz haim in a sentence
- Tal, who was from Kibbutz Maoz Haim in northern Israel, died shortly afterward.
- Located about 1 km east of Beit She'an and 1 km west of Maoz Haim, it is under the jurisdiction of Valley of Springs Regional Council.
- He also belonged to a pioneering youth group that established the kibbutz Maoz Haim, but it was obvious to all he would be more useful to the country as a scientist.
- The Jewish localities of Maoz Haim and Neve Eitan are built on the lands of the former village, though a large percentage of it is used as agricultural land, in particular the wheat crop.
- It's difficult to find maoz haim in a sentence.