mangled name in a sentence
- The mangled name for the simpleDescription method is "'_ TFC9swifttest5Shape17simpleDescriptionfS0 _ FT _ Si " '.
- :It should also be in Word's history ( perhaps with an unhelpfully mangled name ) .-- Talk 20 : 09, 2 December 2012 ( UTC)
- You should be able to run DUMPBIN . EXE on the object files to see what the mangled names are .-- Talk 17 : 55, 24 November 2012 ( UTC)
- In addition to mangling names to encode C + + information, Microsoft compilers also add in stuff for the calling convention ( for example, win32 API calls are FAR PASCAL, and are mangled as such ).
- I can't immediately find a reference about how the Microsoft C # compiler references external C + + mangled names, but I'd first try using the syntax that C # would if Form1 : : test was a C # method, which I think is just Form1 . test-- Talk 13 : 20, 11 June 2011 ( UTC)
- It's difficult to find mangled name in a sentence.
- The name of the function will be mangled as _ _ m _ MOD _ five ( e . g ., GNU Fortran ), m _ MP _ five _ ( e . g ., Intel's ifort ), m . five _ ( e . g ., Oracle's sun95 ), etc . Since Fortran does not allow overloading the name of a procedure, but uses generic interface blocks and generic type-bound procedures instead, the mangled names do not need to incorporate clues about the arguments.