maartensdijk in a sentence
- In 2001 the village of Maartensdijk had 4395 inhabitants.
- Since 1980 he lived in Sint-Maartensdijk with his daughter and dog.
- N56 Flushing-Middelburg-Kortgene-Sint Maartensdijk-Tholen-Bergen op Zoom
- He already had one as First Noble for Philip William, who had inherited Maartensdijk.
- Including the surrounding countryside, the statistical area " Maartensdijk " has a population of 5010.
- It's difficult to find maartensdijk in a sentence.
- It then merged with Westbroek, which in its turn was annexed by Maartensdijk in 1957.
- Anna was born in Cranendonck, of Jaarsveld, of Kortgene, of Sint Maartensdijk, and of Odijk.
- The ancestors of Vanderpuije originally came from Sint-Maartensdijk on the former island of Tholen in the Netherlands.
- He was appointed as bailiff of Sint-Maartensdijk and Scherpenisse by his father and is cited as such in 1500 and 1505.
- "' Erik van Schaaik "'( Maartensdijk, 24 July 1968 ) is a producer, production designer and composer.
- "' Floris van Egmond "'( ca . 1470 25 October 1539 ) was count of Buren and Leerdam and Lord of IJsselstein and Sint Maartensdijk.
- Formerly named Rapallo, she was interned at New York during World War I and was acquired by the Navy and placed in commission in March 1918 as USS Maartensdijk ( ID # 2497 ).
- "Maartensdijk " returned to New York City 9 February 1919 . She decommissioned there 25 February 1919; transferred to the U . S . Shipping Board the same day; and subsequently was returned to her owner, Holland American Line.
- "' Bella Hage "', commonly known by her married name "'Bella van der Spiegel-Hage "', ( born 5 May 1948 ) is a Dutch former professional cyclist from Sint-Maartensdijk, in the province of Zeeland.
- Prior to World War I, she sailed the Atlantic sealanes and in 1918 was owned by Holland-American Line, Rotterdam, Netherlands . " Maartensdijk " was seized by U . S . Customs at New York City 20 March 1918; turned over to the Navy 21 March; and commissioned 28 March for duty with NOTS.
More: 1 2