lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus in a sentence
- The first arenavirus, lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus ( LCMV ), was isolated in 1933 by Charles Armstrong during a study of an epidemic in St . Louis.
- Aseptic meningitis, a severe human disease that causes inflammation covering the brain and spinal cord, can arise from the " Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus ( LCMV ) infection ".
- Timing is crucial, and coxsackieviruses, rotaviruses and lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus that can be protective when given very early and can provoke autoimmunity when given late ( for instance at weaning ).
- Unlike most enveloped viruses which use clathrin coated pits for cellular entry and bind to their receptors in a pH dependent fashion, Lassa and lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus instead use an endocytotic pathway independent of clathrin, caveolin, dynamin and actin.
- It's difficult to find lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus in a sentence.