lymphocyte antigen in a sentence
- In 1987, researchers identified cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4, or CTLA-4.
- Many methods are used to identify cell lines, including isoenzyme analysis, human lymphocyte antigen ( HLA ) typing, chromosomal analysis, karyotyping, morphology and STR analysis.
- Morphine causes inflammation by binding to the protein lymphocyte antigen 96, which, in turn, causes the protein to bind to Toll-like receptor 4 ( TLR4 ).
- In 1986 he published, with other rheumatologists, a study that showed the association of rheumatoid arthritis with several human lymphocyte antigens; the associations were stronger in patients with more advanced disease.
- He performed early work on the typing of red cells and their antigens, white blood cells ( Human Lymphocyte Antigens or HLAs ), and the transfusion of platelets and later stem cells in the treatment of leukaemia.
- It's difficult to find lymphocyte antigen in a sentence.
- This gene encodes a member of the Ly-6 / neurotoxin gene family, a group of lymphocyte antigens that attach to the cell surface by a glycosylphosphatidylinositol anchor and have a unique structure showing conserved 8-10 cysteine residues with a characteristic spacing pattern.
- Additionally, since TGF-? production was induced by cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen 4 ( CTLA-4 ), which is constitutively expressed on naturally arising Treg cells, it is possible that TGF-? production from Treg cells through CTLA-4 mediated signaling may stimulate the differentiation of both induced Treg cells and T h 3 cells.