locomotive bearing in a sentence
- Try and name another golfer besides Tiger Woods who was capable of landing shot after shot between the rails _ even with a locomotive bearing down on him.
- There were in fact two locomotives bearing this name, the other was a mock-up used in the annual Douglas Carnival parade but the fate of this loco is unknown.
- The Pr class were numbered Pr138 to Pr147 and were further distinguished from other classes by the placement of running-board nameplates; each locomotive bearing the name of a prominent West Australian river, such as Chapman.
- One combination was developed and partially implemented in anticipation of a merger between the parent companies of the Santa Fe and ICC, locomotives bearing this color scheme can still be found occasionally in lease service.
- At the same time, he was appointed to look after the Downs Light Railway and started a twenty-year restoration that would ultimately result in his efforts being recognised with a miniature steam locomotive bearing his name.
- It's difficult to find locomotive bearing in a sentence.
- On November 1, 1950 Indian President Dr . Rajendra Prasad formally dedicated the first steam rail-engine produced by the company ( a WG class locomotive bearing the registration number 8401 ) to the freedom fighter Deshbandhu Chittranjan Das.
- In its first years of operation, the Muar State Railway was estimated to own 3 steam locomotives : On January 28, 1889, as construction of the railroad was underway, the first two locomotives were ordered from Black, Hawthorn & Co bearing works numbers 962 and 963; the third Black, Hawthorn & Co locomotive bearing works number 1017 was ordered later on July 5, 1890.