lobe switching in a sentence
- As such systems were introduced into service, lobe switching generally disappeared.
- "W黵zburg C " featured lobe switching to improve aiming accuracy.
- Lobe switching offered greatly improved accuracy for the addition of a small amount of complexity.
- Had lobe switching to improve accuracy.
- Major James C . Moore was assigned to head the complex electrical and mechanical design of lobe switching antennas.
- It's difficult to find lobe switching in a sentence.
- This enabled the system in effect to switch from the rather broad " scanning for maxima " to narrow lobe switching.
- Each pair of antennas was connected to a motorized switch that rapidly switched between the pairs, a technique known as lobe switching.
- Even with the relatively long wavelengths used, accuracies on the order of ?a degree could be attained with these lobe switching systems.
- The wide-band regenerative receiver used Acorn tubes from RCA, and the receiving antenna had three pairs of dipoles and incorporated lobe switching.
- The wide-band regenerative circuit used Acorn triodes from RCA, and the receiving antenna had three pairs of dipoles and incorporated lobe switching.
- Given the lack of lobe switching, the angle accuracy was more on the order of 10 degrees ( + or-5 degrees ).
- Conical scanning was similar in concept to lobe switching, but as the name implies it was operated in a rotary fashion instead of two directions.
- Colton wanted lobe switching for the receiving antennas, and Major James C . Moore was assigned to head the resulting complex electrical and mechanical design.
- The transmitting antenna was an array of 10 pairs of dipoles with a reflecting mesh, and the receiving antenna had three pairs of dipoles and incorporated lobe switching.
- Early systems included the US AN / MPQ-4, which used lobe switching to switch between two angles about 35 mils apart ( about 2 degrees ).
More: 1 2