liturgy of saint james in a sentence
- The " Liturgy of Saint James " is long, taking some hours to complete in full.
- The church primarily uses the liturgy of Saint James, as does its sister church, the Syrian Orthodox Church of Antioch.
- The " Liturgy of Saint James " is considered to be the oldest surviving liturgy developed for general use in the Church.
- Among the Eastern liturgies, the " Liturgy of Saint James " is one of the Antiochene group of liturgies, those ascribed to Saint James, to Armenian and Maronite rites.
- It uses the ancient Liturgy of Saint James as its normal liturgy, together with all the traditional services of the Coptic Orthodox Church, such as the morning and evening " Raising of Incense ".
- It's difficult to find liturgy of saint james in a sentence.
- In current use, the Liturgy of Saint James may use the nominative rather than the vocative case of; the article is also not present in this form at the concluding " Hosanna ".
- The "'Liturgy of Saint James "'or "'Jacobite Liturgy "'is the oldest complete form of the Eastern varieties of the Divine Liturgy still in use among certain Christian Churches.