liturgiologists in a sentence
- However, the court sits with five advisers chosen from panels of theologians or liturgiologists.
- In criminal cases there must be not less than three nor more than five advisers, who are selected by the Dean of the Arches and Auditor from a panel of eminent theologians and liturgiologists.
- Some liturgiologists base the idea that this " Lemuria " festival was the origin of that of All Saints on their identical dates and on the similar theme of " all the dead ".
- Some liturgiologists of a past generation, notably J . M . Neale and others from the Anglican tradition, referred the St . Iren鎢s, who had received it through St . Polycarp from St . John the Divine.
- It's difficult to find liturgiologists in a sentence.