limb injury in a sentence
- Photographs of the wounded show multiple limb injuries and wheelchair-using patients.
- Skiers are more likely to have lower limb injuries, such as broken legs.
- The soldier sustained " serious, but not critical, lower limb injuries,"
- He said there were several people with limb injuries and said one woman may have died.
- He said there were several people with limb injuries, and he said one woman may have died.
- It's difficult to find limb injury in a sentence.
- It is designed to provide rigid support during movement of a person with suspected spinal or limb injuries.
- Authorities at the port of Cherbourg, France, said three people suffered limb injuries during the scuffle for lifeboats.
- The three suffered minor facial, skull and limb injuries but none of them required hospital treatment, Nirudkar said.
- It is also believed that insufficient core stability can result in lower back pain and lower limb injuries . l.
- A 13-year-old girl is still in hospital and is expected to have surgery on a lower limb injury.
- The most common injury for an Australian rules player is a lower limb injury, accounting for about 60 % of all injuries.
- The soldier sustained " serious, but not critical, lower limb injuries, " force spokesman Maj . Simon Haselock said.
- The use of thrombolysis is well known to improve outcomes in patients suffering from a myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolus, stroke and ischemic limb injury.
- Meanwhile a U . S . Special Forces soldier was hospitalized in Germany in stable condition with back and limb injuries after he fell down a well in central Afghanistan.
- The autopsy showed that Kennedy's only limb injury was a fractured right wrist and that he had almost no injuries on his face, except for a few lacerations.
More: 1 2